The Salvation Army’s Aged Care Plus provides quality and affordable aged care support for older Australians.
The aged care we provide goes beyond the physical to ensure our residents are healthy, comfortable and, above all, loved. We respect each individual and the rich lives that they lead, so our care is centred on their needs and preferences, not ours.
Enter an aged care centre
There are five easy steps to entering an aged care centre
- Obtain an assessment from the Aged Care Assessment team to determine your eligibility. Find your nearest Aged Care Assessment team by calling ‘My Aged Care’ on 1800 200 422.
- Contact us and take a tour of your preferred Aged Care Plus Centre.
- Complete your Aged Care Plus application form.
- Meet with an Aged Care Plus Centre Clinical Member so that we can discuss your care needs and preferences.
- Move into your preferred Aged Care Plus Centre.
There are a number of ways in which we can provide care for you or a loved one depending on your needs and individual preferences. If you are unsure of the type of care best meets your needs, please call our Aged Care Plus team on 1300 111 227.
Residential aged care
Our residential care offers long-term accommodation that includes support for those who need ongoing health and nursing assistance. Our centres can support short-term respite care, secure dementia care and other specialised care for people with mental illness or challenging behaviours.
Aged Care Plus offers programs tailored to your needs to support you to remain living at home, including:
- Home Care Packages
- Support Services for Carers
- Day Therapy Centres
Our respite care services offer temporary support and accommodation for older people and their carers who need a break for a short period, helping to lighten the load for all.