NSW Floods Grant Assistance
The Salvation Army is distributing a Flood Grant for people who have suffered significant loss or hardship as a result of the NSW Floods in March 2021. The grant consists of a $1,000 payment per household.
To be eligible for the grant you must meet all of the below criteria:
- Your work or primary place of residence is in a flood impacted area
- You have suffered significant loss or damage to your primary place of residence or primary vehicle; or you have not been able to work due to the floods
You or anyone in your household has not previously received a NSW Floods grant from The Salvation Army
- A form of ID that can confirm your name and primary place of residence address, such as a driver's licence
- A secondary document that confirms your address such as a rates notice or utility bill
- Your bank details
- We may also require supporting evidence such as a referral letter or statutory declaration
The grant will remain open until eligible applications have been processed or all available funds are exhausted. We encourage all eligible people to apply as soon as possible to ensure you get the assistance while it’s available. If any funds remain, we will assess how we can best use them to provide further assistance.
To apply for the Flood Grant, please complete the form below.
If you need help with applying please contact our team by emailing email@example.com